Joint CSIR-UGC JRF-NET EXAMS Application Process Starts, Apply Soon
Dear Aspirants, official notification for Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior research fellowship and eligibility for lectureship is out now and can be seen here.
So, take the first step towards realisation of your dream to crack CSIR-NET exam by filling up of application form successfully. Application form is available online here
TENTATIVE DATE OF SINGLE MCQ EXAMINATION : 18.06.2017
CSIR Application Form- Entire Schedule
|1||Online form submission starts||08.02.2017|
|2||Last date for depositing fee||07.03.2017|
|3||Last date to submit the application form||08.03.2017|
|4||Last date for receipt of hard copy of application form||14.03.2017|
|5||Last date for receipt of hard copy of application form (remote areas)||21.03.2017|
|6||Age will be calculated as on||01.01.2017|
|7||Last date of written request for change of examination centre only on merit basis||20.04.2017|
|8||Tentative date of publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIRHRDG website||16.05.2017|
|9||Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||23.05.2017|
|10||Issue of e-Admission certificates to registered candidates||1st week of June 2017|
How to fill CSIR-NET June 2017 Application Form-
- Read the examination notification very carefully. http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/notification_main_june2017.pdf
- Download the challan proforma and deposit the requisite examination fee at any of the Indian bank branches spread all over India. Fee can also be transferred through RTGS/NEFT and if this is the case don’t forget to take the print out of challan and check for transfer settlement before starting filling up the form.
- Get ready with your following data required for filling up the form
(i) Information code for your subject
(ii) Your date of birth
(iii) Relevant marksheets and certificates
(iv) Bank Challan details (Bank and Branch name,Branch code, Challan Date etc.)
(v) Passport size photo
4. Click on Online Application form at
5. Read the instructions carefully
6. Fill up the form patiently and cross check each time you fill and entry.
7. Print the hard copy to be sent. Send the hard copy of application form along with the challan to CSIR address given in notification.
8. Take out a photocopy of the hard copy before sending for your future reference.
The Important “Do NOT’s”
- Do not submit dummy applications with same challan numbers, it will be treated as multiple application to the extent of cancellation of all the applications submitted by you.Submit only one application form with all valid details.
- Do not send application form in any other format except the format given on the website.
- Do not use any other tool like word, excel etc. to modify the downloaded application form with regard to its format. The application form should be directly printed on A4 size as per the website specifications, otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Do not staple the documents alongwith the application form, use paper pins only.
Check Registration Status After Online Submission of form-Successful registration
Once you have submitted the form online on official site, check you registration status on home page of http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/. Click on “Registration Status NET Exam June 2017’, fill in the details asked and check your status.
Keys to successful filling up of online application form :- Read the official notification well, collect required documents, fill the form patiently, take a photocopy of hardcopy, send the hard copy with challan well before last date.
We wish all the best, thank you!!