Last moment tips to crack CSIR-NET JRF exams, Dec. 2016
Gear up!!!!! Exam is just few days away. We believe that you have done your best to crack the upcoming exam while preparing, all through the past several months. With our best wishes for you here are some last moment tips/advice before you enter into the exam hall-
- Stay calm and cool – Don’t panic as now you have done maximum and any last moment reading and mugging usually doesn’t help. So, concentrate upon what you know rather than what you don’t know much. This makes you focused.
- Solve questions – Collect the last three years papers of CSIR-NET exams to have a 6 sets of papers, every year the exam is conducted twice so three years means 6 papers. Solve the questions of each set within the stipulated time. (try to maintain conditions as in exam hall). This brings you to the exam temperament and trains your brain how to behave on D-day, i.e. when you reach to take the actual exam, you are already trained to take it easy.
- Identify your weak areas through the above test– After solving the above 6 sets of papers you will definitely find out the areas of your weakness. If time permits you may go through some of the topics. This will let you identify the questions, which you are not supposed to attempt while taking the actual exam.
- Try to revise loudly/by writing – When you revise your notes/short descriptions/formulas etc. try to read them out loudly and/or write them on paper. This will help to make a firm impression of the things on your mind/memory.
- Sooth your mind and body – Eat healthy, take a lot of fluids, stay hydrated. A good salt balance is very necessary for your brain to work efficiently. Listen to soothing music to have a calm mind. Sleep well, especially the night preceding the exam day. This will help you to stay calm and composed and you will be able to write the exam most efficiently.
Hope, these are helpful for you while you are doing your efforts. All the very best for upcoming exams. We will be coming up with more useful tips, watch out!!